Boring Sara!!!!

I AM VERY BORING!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

headache woe

I used to get migraines sometimes when I was younger, but I haven't had one since high school.

Except last night. The throbbing head again reduced me to a puddle of pain. I had to lie very still in the dark. Eventually I took one of the painkillers left over from my kidney stone and it knocked me out.

I attribute the problem to a combination of hormonal phase and trying to give up coffee (temporarily for a detox, but cold turkey nonetheless).

Now that I think about it, I haven't had a migraine since I became a coffee drinker. I think it's a protective factor against them.

Coffee deserves more credit.

4 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Beaver said...

Coffee is definetely under-rated !

Congratulations on your de-tox !(I've been reading your tribulations on Xolo's blog.)

Hang in there, but don't harm yourself for the sake of it. I congratulate you on moderating your de-tox plan :)

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Murphy Jacobs said...

Caffiene is often an ingredient in headache medicines. Check a bottle of Anicin.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Scott said...

I miss Toxic Sara.

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caffiene is very similar to chocolate, which is why MOCHA is the elixer of the gods! There is no evil involved in consuming mocha... unless it is badly made mocha, in which case the sinning individual (aka, the fool who made bad mocha) should be drawn and quartered in public as a warning to other similarly inclined individuals.

If you have never had one... have a chocolate mud treatment in a spa... yes, the magic of chocolate can even be absorbed through the skin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home