Bad news
I was planning on writing an update today, but then my dad called and told me that he has a brain tumor, which will probably need to be taken out soon. He has a tendency to tell this type of news very nonchalantly, but I must say I'm completely shocked. It's maybe the last thing I would expect - heart attacks are expected in our family. This, not at all. It's just like it's out of nowhere.
I'm not sure if I'm going to Albuquerque or not, but I will regardless likely be around here even less than usual for a while.

5 Comments:
I don't know you and I came here because of a link on someone else's page. I just wanted you to know that at least one random stranger (me) will be praying for your family and praying that your father's surgery goes well. I have been living with cancer for around five years now and I've seen people survive despite having all sorts of malignant and benign tumors. Please feel free to visit my blog anytime if you want to talk about this with someone.
That's sad news, Sara. I hope he's going to be OK.
Hi Sara,
I popped in from Xolo's. (yup, another random - but not so random - stranger...) Just wanted to send you some support vibes.
I hope your dad will be ok and I have faith that you'll all pull through for him.
Much love,
Beaver
Querida Sara,
Another blogfriend of Xolo's (and a manita), just wanted to say hey, our prayers are with you and your father.
espero que all goes well with his surgery.
I'm sorry, Sara. I hope the surgery goes well. I'll be thinking of you and your fam. ♥
Post a Comment
<< Home